Promotion Duration: March 1st - April 30th, 2023
- All clients new and existing are eligible to join, regardless of when the MT4 account was registered.
- A minimum of 500 USD deposit and 5 lots traded will grant participants 1 lucky draw ticket.
- Account Types: Standard Account ONLY
- NOTE: CENT,ECN, FIX API, and White Label are NOT eligible for this promotion
- Only ONE MT4 account per client is allowed to participate. Clients who register multiple MT4 accounts at the same time will be disqualified.
|MT4 Number||Total tickets earned|
Ranking is updated every one hour.
Lucky draw prizes
February - March Lucky Draw
- 500 USD minimum for every 1 ticket
- 5 traded lots requirement
- No withdrawal of deposits until the end of each promotion
- Participants can make an unlimited number of registration deposits of 500 USD, thus increasing their chances of winning. Internal transfers between trading accounts are not deemed as registration deposits.
- For every 500 USD deposit, 1 ticket will automatically be counted after 5 lots traded. Example: 5,000 USD + 50 = 10 tickets
- Each individual participant can become a winner only once.
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid closed trades within the promotion period will be considered toward trade volume credits.
- This offer is calculated per Client (based on one email/name), and not per MT4 account.
- By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the clients are acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this promotion or any other promotions of the Company, or has acted in bad faith, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate the offer and, if necessary:
- to withhold, cancel and charge any costs it deems, from that client’s account(s),
- to terminate that client’s access to services provided by the Company and/or terminate the contract between the Company and the client for the provision of services,
- to block that client’s Account(s) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the offer amount, as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Where a client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the profits generated by the promotion, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the offer or the client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- Where the client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) on one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with the Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- It is important that eligible clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than the deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than the initial or minimum deposit.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
- Disclaimer: CXM Direct reserves the rights to change the promotion rules and disqualify any suspicious participant at any time at it sole discretion without prior notice or explanation.