May 1 - 31
June 1 - 30
July 1 - 31
Get ready for the ultimate opportunity of a lifetime! Imagine winning incredible prizes, earning nonstop revenue, and growing your following with the power of your top-tier trading skills. This is your moment to shine, and we're here to make it happen!
By showcasing your exceptional trading performance to thousands of CXM clients, you'll have the chance to take your success to the next level. Don't miss out on the chance to join our elite group of winners and build your reputation as the best of the best.
So, what are you waiting for? The time is now to register and take the first step towards greatness. With CXM, the sky's the limit and the rewards are endless. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, sign up today and become a part of something truly extraordinary!
* If you’re NOT a provider yet, register as provider first as the first step then as a participant by following STEPS 1 & 2.
* If you’re an existing provider already, you may register as participant and proceed with STEP 2 right away.
If you haven’t registered in CXM Social Trading platform before, please click “Register as Provider” to fill in the information. Then fill the following fields to register as a participant.
If you are an existing Social Trading Provider and your account has never had -100% return, please fill the following fields to register as a participant.
Overall ROI winner between all 3 contest rounds will receive an additional cashback for the trade volume done during the winning contest round in the amount of $0.5/RT lot on the contest account.
- The monetary prizes are paid into the winner’s real/live account with CXM within one calendar month of the announcement of the winners and can be withdrawn without restrictions.
- There are multiple award-winning places, but only one winner is in all the overall rankings. If the rate of return is the same, the award will be determined according to the actual profit amount.
- The top 3 winners agree to be interviewed by the contest organizers and for their trading statements to be published on the company’s site.
- Each participant agrees to publish some of their registration data (including but not limited to their country of residence, and social trading alias) on the CXM official website and the company’s official copy trading.
Those contestants who prefer to exchange the prize to cash, can do so for the 70% of the retail price of the prize.
If we do not receive a sufficient number of Eligible Participants meeting the entry requirements, we may, at our discretion, select fewer winners than described above.
All the winners will be verified and announced within 15 working days after the end of the trading contest.
Within one calendar month of the announcement of the winners, the prizes will be sent to the winners or deposited in their real trading account at CXM, and can be withdrawn without restriction.
- Account Types. The Trading Competition is available to all verified live account holders (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”) according to the Company’s procedures and policies; Participants who do not meet the criteria for opening a live account with the Company shall be disqualified and the Company shall reserve the right to withhold the prize and award another trader as per the conditions of the Competition.
- Accurate Data. Each participant agrees to provide real data during registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Competition at any stage.
- Number of Accounts. Each client is eligible to open only ONE competition accounts.
- Registration date. The Trading Account registration date can be anytime between the official announcement of the Contest Registration and the 20th of the calendar month for each contest round.
- Registration page. Each participant must register a new MT4 trading account as Copy Trading Provider from the link on the Trading Contest page. In the event that the account of a participant listed in the social trader is followed by subscribers, the participants will have the opportunity to generate a monthly performance fee based on High-Water Mark from the profit generated by its subscribers. The performance is calculated as Calendar Month ROI using High-Water Mark method.
- Platforms. Only CXM Direct MT4 accounts, Copy Trading Accounts will be eligible for participation.
- Minimum Deposit & Minimum Trade Volume. The minimum deposit amount to be eligible to participate in the Trading Competition is $100 USD. A Contestant must complete a min trading volume requirement of 5 standard Round-Turn lots (500,000 base currency units) during the contest round in order to be eligible for the final rankings and the prizes.
- Trading Instruments. All instruments available on the MT4 platform.
- EA Trading. Trading via Expert Advisers is allowed.
- Traders Ranking. Each participant agrees to have their trading account listing in the ratings module with their information publicly viewable.
- ROI Formula. The ranking of the competition results is calculated according to the income. The calculation method is: period return rate = (final return rate-beginning return rate) / (beginning return rate + 100) * 100.
*Widget figures will show the above [Rating + Floating PnL / Balance] and this is an indicative figure. Official Results will be calculated after the Contest has ended and all open positions are closed.
ii. The trading Competition performance will be calculated based on total deposit.
iii. All the current Competition statistics shall be available on the Competition’s landing page.
iv. The Social trading participants with the highest ROI % in Rating who also adhere to all other conditions set herein shall be announced as winners.
The company reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition rules. In any cases where the company finds that customers used training arbitrage or violated the rules, the company has the right to refuse or cancel their qualifications at any stage. Fraud or other unfair trading methods, including but not limited to:
i. Any IP match between two or more participants shall be disqualified.
ii. Any form of arbitrage trading or any other abuse of pricing and/or quotation will be grounds for disqualification from the competition.
All competition results are subject to the announcement on the awards page, and the final interpretation right belongs to CXM Direct.
CXM Direct reserves the right to declare any prizes that have expired, and has the right to cancel them based on direct or indirect evidence to prove fraudulent use of the prize amount.
Contests and prizes provided should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading competition when you are ready to trade.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English and the translated version of the Terms and Conditions, the English shall be the governing and prevailing version.
RISK WARNING: Margin trading of all foreign exchange, precious metals and CFD products carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. Please be sure to invest within your own tolerance after fully understanding the risks involved. For more risk details, please refer to CXM’s leverage policy.