Partner’s Eligibility Requirements:
- Partner should achieve both the minimum net deposit and trade volume requirements during the promotion duration period.
- Partner needs to be registered on the promotion’s landing page.
- Each eligible participant can only acquire the Gift ONCE.
- Each eligible participants should be a verified partner.
- To claim your prize, you need to send an email to [email protected] and indicate your name, trading account number, phone number, and registration date for participating in the activity or reach out to your Account Executive for assistance.
- Participants can also opt-in to receive withdrawable funds to the MT4 instead of the actual prize, in which case a 70% cash discount value will be applied to the prize.
Eligible Account Types: Standard, CENT, ECN
Net Deposit Calculation: Internal Deposits, except IB Commission transfers will not be counted towards deposits.
Trade Volume Calculation by Account Type: Trade volume requirements on CENT accounts will need to be 100X of the Standard and ECN accounts have their special lot requirements as well
Eligible Instruments: All instruments are supported
Master IBs and Sub-IBs: Both Master IBs and Sub-IB can apply, but only their direct clients’ data can be counted towards the gift eligibility goals. Sub-IB’s clients’ net deposits and trade volume will not be counted into Master IB even subIB do not apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• Only valid client deposits within the promotion period will be considered.
• In general, prizes are awarded every month, where the prize claims for the previous month are reviewed and issued
by the 20th of the following month. Late claimants won’t be entertained.
• This offer is calculated per partner (based on one email/name), and not per partners ID no.
• By registering, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client
member’s area, the clients are acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms
and conditions of this promotion.
• Should any abuse or misuse of this promotion be discovered, CXM Direct reserves the right to cancel the customer’s
qualifications or refuse to issue bonuses at any time.
• If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this
promotion or any other promotions of the Company, or has acted in bad faith, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate the offer and, if necessary:
o to withhold, cancel and charge any costs it deems, from that partner’s account(s),
o to terminate that partner’s access to services provided by the Company and/or terminate the contract between the Company and the client for the provision of services,
o to block that client's Account(s) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the offer amount, as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the client.
Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
o Where a partner, by himself or acting with others (including an Client/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the profits generated by the promotion, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the offer or the client’s capital (or the capital of others).
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.